Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Deep wondering and waiting

On road in inspiration,
The red cables in sadness dreams.
In crossing lands and incarnation,
Mountains shaping in water’s ways…
And uncover scenes…
Scenes of under water caves…

I looked up at the crown of the king,
And imprisoned in the waking sun,
He looks at me while I take away his wending ring…
what is the cause for me to die- like run..
he is behind me- run like the wind…

I m waiting for carts in the road side,
Letting my mind slip away and fly,
A million women whipped and cried,
A thousand armies waited for their time to die.
The king approaches me and looks at it…
The wending ring…

Be aware of the bats that sleep,
They may not see but taste every dream…
I wait for you, you wait for him,
Is it wrong, or am I asleep?

I see you closing laughter in boxes,
And sadness in your tv

A mighty dream,
A delirious cream,

A voice in your plate screaming…
A chance of death,
A heated breath,

A cup of wine is wining- all over you…
A part of role,
The birds mall,
A happy end for the feeling…

He stands alone…
He blocks my tone…
And is jealous of me dreaming…

Looping in brandy,
And in cups of apples.
I see the good night, good bye,
In the coming ours…
Tomorrow night,

He’ll be back to me,
To chase me away…
And another day,
He may just kill me…
You take his hand,

Put it in yours,
And I’ll see you go together away…
You speak my name,
He speaks my words,
“she is an angel,
Him a creation,
Of the present that is spoken by fools”

So
Look at those rapes of emotions that bind me,
Your diagnose is blinding me…
I wish for a court yard full of stones…
For a hiding place from rules…

I wish for someone like you,
I wait for some peaces of truth,
In loneliness wondering and waiting…

Him shouting at me,
I’ll shout at you.
Heart of the evening bloom,

The morning comes and its gone too…

I do leave this place,
Often lately,
I know that I should stay,
But I hope I’ll die one of these days…

I’m running still,
In running roads of dreams…
Reminding me of you,
And your sudden glimpse…
I go to other places,
Alone than with constant company…
I see the smiles on paintings,
And shiny stars on reflecting waters…
I count the peoples sympathy,
And ask for a place of waiting…
As long as the witnesses apologize in court,

I’ll escape in a hat,
From the tea-cup man…
The murder is all exulted,
And the truth is all raped…
I wait for my brother call,
And he reminds me that I’m a only-child…
So I stand alone,

In deep wondering and waiting…
I look out from the window,
Look at my love’s node…
The flight is out of time,
The hours in the wall seam pinned,
And you see that tinny rhyme,
Of deep wondering and waiting,
Cannot be taught how to be plaid
To me…

ΣΝΚ

No comments:

Post a Comment